Monday, July 15, 2013

I Have My Wings

My journey with O2 began March 30th when I signed up to become an Independent Designer, but was placed on a very long wait list.  I was 7,670 in line.

Mother's Day weekend Origami Owl had more orders placed in that one weekend than was placed the entire previous year!  Dock strikes only complicated matters. It seemed the wait would long.

Over 6 weeks ago, for Bella's 17th birthday, 1700 Designers in waiting became designers!  Each week more and more designers were let in and my wait time became less.  Last week, to my disappointment no designers were invited to join because of the National Convention.  Uggghh!

But, today I got my invite!  Talk about giddy!   I can't wait to hold my first Jewelry Bar!
If you are interested in shopping click below.  If you are interested in joining my team, contact me.  I would love to help you.


No comments:

Post a Comment